We are thankful to collaborate with wonderful clients to highlight an interesting variety of their projects. Here is a sampling of what we have created recently:
- Photographs of net zero energy design in new home construction
- Portraits of electricians at work
- Images of various energy components at the Massachusetts CEC Wind Technology Testing Facility
- Head shots of project managers
- Images of Brigham and Women's Hospital Education Institute's Knowledge Center
- BookSmart publishing workshop about how to get your book published
- Giclée prints for artists
- Environmental portraits of consultants
- Gallery exhibits at Open Spirit in Framingham and Hopkinton Center for the Arts
- Custom photo workshops for busy individuals. These make great holiday gifts. Contact us for a gift certificate.
We would love to tell your story with distinctive photographs. Contact us to take the first step.
Your image is our business!
The answer to our October DPeNews question "Did you look twice?": My photograph showed the approximate 8" space between two Tauck river boats docked side by side on the Danube River. The captains are amazing - no bumping!